Ooh! So excited about this new Little Mermaid font from Kustren. It's beautiful and free to download. I had to stop everything and make this quick Little Mermaid logo using the new font so you could see how pretty it is. Just want to download your name? That's easy too, and you get to pick the color and size. It just doesn't get any easier. Keep reading!
I think you'll agree that this font is just beautiful. I couldn't resist making a Little Mermaid invitation to show you how the Little Mermaid font would look on an actual birthday invitation. If you would like to make your Ariel invitation using this template, scroll down for the free template download.
And now to the fun part! Making your child's name with new Little Mermaid font.
1. Go to Little Mermaid font generator.
2. You should be on a page that looks like the one below.
3.If you want to download the entire alphabet font then click on the "DOWNLOAD [1 Font File]" button (blue circle).
4. If you only want the name, then type the name in the white text box (where it says "TYPE NAME HERE") as shown on the example below (circled in pink). I typed "The Little Mermaid".
5. Now choose the size in the box where it says "Text Size". I like to make it bigger than I need, and then I can reduce the size without losing image quality .
6. Next, pick the color you want. There are 2 ways to do this. You can click on the color box and a color menu will appear like the one below. Click on the color of your choice, then click on the "Generate" button (to the right of the color box) and the name will change to that color. I chose a color on the color selection palette. If you have a specific color in mind and it's not a choice on the color selection palette, you can enter the HEX code in the box below the words "Color-Chromatic", that starts with a hashtag (pound sign, tic-tac-toe sign).
7. I'll give you a moment to marvel at your masterpiece. Ok, now for the last step.
8. To download your creation, right-click on the mouse and click "save as" or "save image to desktop".
9. The beauty of using the this Little Mermaid font generator is that it downloads your name with a transparent background, which is awesome, especially if you want to use with a colored background.
If you would like to share how you used this font, send us a picture and a few lines on what you did.
Here's the template I made for the birthday invitation above. It measures 5 x 7 inches (12.7 x 17.8 cm) and prints 2 per page. Download your free Little Mermaid invitation template here. For a custom-made look, use the Little Mermaid font for the child's name.
Here's a beautiful collection of Little Mermaid and friends clipart. These are perfect for invitations, decorations, party labels and so much more! Click on images to download these free Little Mermaid printables.